Welcome to the Curious Pavel Podcast Sessions, hosted by the most positive person you will ever meet.
We get in touch with tour guides or knowledgeable locals and ask them about their area, so you don’t have to. We speak about food, drinks, accommodation, prices, and sightseeing.
That way you can:
1) Travel remotely in the comfort of your chair
2) Have a guide book when you decide to visit the destination in person
Occasionally, we throw a curious travel story 😉
Learn something new with every episode 📚
Explore the world through the eyes of a local
🕑 New episode every Sunday, 2 PM (UK)
Learn curious facts about Cyprus – the travel guide you need even if you do not travel to the destination.
► About the guest:
I’m an optimistic and joyful person who believes in kindness and the quote “who lives sees, but who travels sees more”. So, I’m trying to make the most out of my days working on projects, events or social media, and while always traveling.
► Facts about Cyprus:
- The population of Cyprus is around 1,2 million & there are more than 1,5 million cats (check out the cat sanctuary: Tala Monastery Cat Park)
- Sunshine: on average 320 days (61 days on average in London)
- You can travel the whole country in around 7 hours! (9,251 km²)
- Nicosia is the only divided capital city in the world.
- Awarded for cleanest waters and beaches in Europe.
- There are salt lakes in Larnaca that gather thousands of flamingos few times a year!
- Cypriot Agrino (mouflon) is a kind of wild sheep that is found only in Cyprus.
- There are beaches protecting Carretta Carretta turtles
- In Cyprus, and more specifically in Paphos, it’s supposed to be the birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite (Petra tou Romiou beach)
In less than 30 minutes, you can get from the mountains to the beach!
Make sure you visit the sea caves and Avakas Gorge in Paphos, learn the history of the country in Nicosia, enjoy literally all the crystal clear beaches in Ayia Napa and Protaras, as well as MUSAN, the Museum of Underwater Sculpture.
╼ ╍ ╾
Let’s connect: http://www.curiouspavel.com/links
🇬🇧 My Podcast Equipment: http://www.curiouspavel.com/podcast-equipment
🇺🇸 My Podcast Equipment: http://curiouspavel.com/podcast-equipment-us/
╼ ╍ ╾
#europe #cyprus #travel
🎧 Listen directly from this website or Pick Your Favourite Platform:
🎧 More platforms: