Fellow Curious People, we are super glad and extremely excited to announce that after the curious stories we tell you about in our videos, after the cool picture spot we share with you through our photos and after the website we put together to combine all these in a written form, we now add another way to give you value, a more personal way which is a FREE of charge walking tour in London. Here’s the basic information you may need:
- How to JOIN? Simple! Get in touch via email, social media or fill the form from the Contact us page with your preferable dates and times.
- Where we MEET? The meeting point will be in front of M&S shop in Leicester Square which is between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square Underground stations.
- What will we SEE? Oh, the list is long. We will walk around Ben Ben & Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, St. James’s Palace, Churchill War Rooms, St. James’s Park, Horse Guard Parade, 10 Downing Street, the National Gallery, The Mall, Victoria Memorial and many more.
- What will we TALK ABOUT? Very fascinating stories about Elizabeth II and her parents, her ancestor- Queen Victoria and her husband Prince Albert, King Henry VIII and his 6 wives, Florence Nightingale and her legacy, Admiral Horatio Nelson and his victories, the Grand Old Duke of York and few more. Also how to save while travelling around the city, places to eat and much more.
- How LONG is the tour? ~ 2.5 hours. It’s quite difficult to determine how long this walk will be due to one very significant fact which is… YOU ARE THE BOSS. That means we walk with your pace, stop for as many photos as you like and even make turns that are not planned in the tour (if you wish).
A tour should have a name. So what shall we go for? One thing is certain: the tour will be full with stories and curious facts: we will get into the interesting part of the history behind Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and the other places we will walk around. So what about The Curious Tour? Nah! What if another tour follows later on? Would it be The Curious Tour II? No! Let’s connect the name with the content of the tour. Since we are going to visit Buckingham Palace, St. James’s Palace and even the Palace of Westminster plus the fact that you will get some interesting stories about British Royals, the name of the tour is actually popping out itself ▶️ The ROYAL TOUR.
Well, hat’s that! Ready, set and go. Get
in touch and lets get curious. Oh, and check the video we made specially for this occasion ⬇️⬇️⬇️
THANKS FOR READING! 🙂 SAY HELLO TO ME ON INSTAGRAM. I’M @CURIOUSPAVEL